(City and County of San Francisco: Municipal Transportation Agency)
Title: Administrative Analyst
Duration: 5/2013 – 3/2014
Role: Manage the division’s capital financial portfolio, grant-funded projects, and study taxi data.
- Drafted the City of San Francisco’s first Taxi Strategy.
- Created methodologies to collect and analyze taxi trip data, giving insight into emerging the emerging
Uber/Lyft markets and how they impacted taxi behavior.
- Established department presence in agency strategic planning efforts.
- Doubled clean-air grant funding with improved emissions reporting.
Title: Financial Analyst Trainee
Duration: 2/2011 – 5/2013
Role: Improve the planning, prioritization, and programming of grant funds to agency projects.
- Implement the Capital Resource Information System (CRIS). A system-of-record for the Agency’s grant
management system ($1.4b) and their 5- and 20-year CIP ($2.6b), using the Clarity PPM Platform.
- Directed the planning, prioritization, and programming of the following capital programs:
Accessibility ($2.8m), Communications/IT ($60m), Taxi ($3.6m).