The continuation of our beloved annual Baby Bestiary calendars. Each year features a different artist and their take on the adorable creatures from the Baby Bestiary.
- Schedule, consistently the hardest things with schedules is finishing the calendar and getting them delivered to backers before the new year. Typically this means we need to start the process of art in May/June, so that we can have most of the pieces by the pre-order period (September/October) and print by October/November (in the US) so that delivery can start (November/early December).
- (10 pages) Narrative and setting exploration about what it means to be an assassin in the world, and how an assassin does their work.
- (19 pages) New Character Options, featuring (10) backgrounds and (5) foci that exemplify the assassin’s power fantasy including.
- (6 pages) Equipment Expansion including (12), artifacts (10), and oddities (34), that would be used by assassins.
- (18 pages) Mechanical exploration of poisons, including mundane (20), Cypher (14), and random effects (33), as well as systems to create and improve poisons.
- (12 pages) Mechanical expansion of traps, in the corebook there was little exploration of traps as a tool to be used by players or by the GM, so this section standardized and provided options to build and use traps in-game.
- (5 pages) Mechanical Expansion of XP options (which is a usable resource to invoke in-game effects), and we expanded those options (14) to include, Joining a Guild, Establishing a Home Base, getting an informant, or allow a Player Intrusion (which was later added to the core game).
- (9 pages) Mechanical Exploration of Guilds with a few examples (7).
- (7 pages) New options for Characters and Creatures featuring (5) assassin-like beasts and assassin-based characters,
- (3 pages) New Adventure Seeds featuring (14) hooks to start a new adventure in Numenera.