If you need a PDF of the Resume you can download it here.
- InDesign (Expert)
- Premier (Practiced)
- After Effects (Familiar)
- Dimension (Familiar)
- Audition (Practiced)
- InCopy (Practiced)
- Photoshop (Practiced)
- Illustrator (Familiar)
- ServiceNow – Admin (Master)
- Excel 2013+ (Master)
- Lucid Charts (Practiced)
- ServiceNow (Practiced)
- Jira (Familiar)
- Tableau (Familiar)
- Slack (Familiar)
- Basecamp (Familiar)
- Unity (Familiar)
- Workflow Optimization
- Data Analysis
- Automation Planning
- UAT Testing
- ATF Development
- Application Onboarding
- User Onboarding
- SLDC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- ITIL Process (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Agile Project Management
- Scrum Task Management
- HTML (Familiar)
- C# (Novice)
- SQL (Familiar)
PennyMac Loan Services
A residential mortgage company focusing on the production and servicing of U.S. mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. mortgage market.
PENNYMAC FINANCIAL SERVICES
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 8/2019 – Present
Role: Assist a rapidly growing organization by integrating, streamlining, and implementing solutions to improve organization flow, process, and interconnectivity.
- Design and implement virtual agent flows for HelpDesk and Application Support.
- Released the Enterprise Data Support Portal, integrating the ServiceNow portal with Jira ticket creation
based on managed conditions.
- Designed and implemented SOX Module in ServiceNow, used for regulatory and audit reporting by
the Financial Risk group.
- Assist with the development and testing of the Return-to-Site request system.
- Implemented GRC controls in ServiceNow for the CMDB and business applications.
Metal Weave Games Inc
A tabletop games and accessories developer and publisher, known for its its flexibility towards the entire tabletop RPG market and its dedication to inspiring both players and storytellers.
METAL WEAVE GAMES
Title: Founder, Creative Director, Publisher
Duration: 11/2013 – Present
Role: Lead the design, development, marketing, and distribution of tabletop games and related products.
- Published and distributed 9 books and launched over 40 tabletop products.
- Design, launched, and fulfilled 14 successful Kickstater campaigns.
- Designed the official Hyper Light Drifter Tabletop Roleplaying Game.
- Direct and oversee the work of small remote teams of up to 15 concurrent contributors.
- Create and lead development on numerous supplements and expansions for popular systems.
- Developed relationships with production, fulfillment, and marketing partners worldwide.
Developer and provider of innovative software and data solutions for a wide range of businesses and business services related to the automotive parts market.
Title: Data Services Analyst
Duration: 07/2016 – 09/2018
Role: Manage MAM’s digital catalog, coordinated catalog upgrades, updates and ensured quality control.
- Developed new tracking processes to ensure consistent and reliable data between analysts.
- Road-mapped and designed internal tool feature improvements increasing analyst performance.
- Revised and updated internal procedures and created training guides.
A diverse technology company specialized in e-commerce, entertainment, and web-based services and technologies.
Title: Operations Analyst (Central Flow)
Duration: 10/2015 – 07/2016
Role: Oversee and optimize real-time, fulfillment center operations, reducing delivery risk system-wide.
- Re-engineered excel spreadsheets and VBA automation to improve facility shift planning accuracy by 15% saving Amazon ~$1 million per year in saved shipping.
- Created policies to streamline and improve Central Flow’s operations.
- Expanded and created training worksheets and knowledge base for training and documentation.
Integrity Vehicle Solutions
A startup technology company dedicated to the development and implementation of taxi and rideshare tracking and regulatory software.
Company was disbanded
INTEGRITY VEHICLE SOLUTIONS
Title: Customer Success Analyst
Duration: 03/2014 – 07/2015
Role: Point-of-contact and consultant for the RideIntegrity project, facilitating its roll-out and success.
- Saved the $15m RideIntegrity contract with the client, by redesigning the platform.
- Developed wire-frames, pages, workflows, and reports to suit client needs.
- Trained and onboarded client staff to use RideIntegrity solution.
An agency of the City of San Francisco responsible not only responsible for the planning and implementation of transportation and multimodal improvements and infrastructure, but also responsible for transit operations (muni), taxi regulatory oversight, paratransit, and bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure.
(City and County of San Francisco: Municipal Transportation Agency)
Title: Administrative Analyst
Duration: 5/2013 – 3/2014
Role: Manage the division’s capital financial portfolio, grant-funded projects, and study taxi data.
- Drafted the City of San Francisco’s first Taxi Strategy.
- Created methodologies to collect and analyze taxi trip data, giving insight into emerging the emerging
Uber/Lyft markets and how they impacted taxi behavior.
- Established department presence in agency strategic planning efforts.
- Doubled clean-air grant funding with improved emissions reporting.
Title: Financial Analyst Trainee
Duration: 2/2011 – 5/2013
Role: Improve the planning, prioritization, and programming of grant funds to agency projects.
- Implement the Capital Resource Information System (CRIS). A system-of-record for the Agency’s grant
management system ($1.4b) and their 5- and 20-year CIP ($2.6b), using the Clarity PPM Platform.
- Directed the planning, prioritization, and programming of the following capital programs:
Accessibility ($2.8m), Communications/IT ($60m), Taxi ($3.6m).
SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY
San Jose, CA
BA Environmental Studies
Minor Urban Studies
DE ANZA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
2008 – 2011
- Transfer Reqs
- AA Math, Science & Engineering